Sunday, August 23, 2009

Day Card Classes @ Lisarow

Well, today I was joined by some gorgeous girls to stamp a whole stack of cards for their stash. It was my first day time class and we had a great time. We stamped a bit, had some yummy lunch (including Choc Raspberry Brownie that I made from scratch this morning!!) and then stamped some more. Want to see some of the cards that were made?
They all use the new Christmas Paper from the Spring Mini Catalogue called Ski Slope. I just love it because while it is perfect for Christmas it can be used for birthdays and other occasions too. (This next one was inspired by Marelle Taylor, thanks for the inspiration Marelle)

We also predominantly used the Party Hearty set. It is a very versatile set for girls and boys featuring party hats, cupcake, candle and sentiments.
I really like the cupcake. It looks so cute covered in Dazzling Diamonds.
Thanks for stopping by. I will share a sneak peek of Fathers Day projects later in the week (if you want to join in the Fathers Day class it is on this Friday night and I have a couple of spots left).

Bye,
Alex


No comments: