Thursday, May 29, 2008

Simply Scrappin' Kit

I have had a huge week this week at our kids school. It was the 80th Birthday for the school and I was on the committee for it's celebrations. We had a great Open Day yesterday and a luncheon today for all the past students and it has been very busy.

So now that it is all over, I delight in getting some 'me' time to scrap tonight. I decided to play again with the 'Round Up' Simply Scrappin' Kit and scrapped some photos that I took earlier in the year. We had a great day out at Long Jetty and of course I played with my camera the whole day.
I really like using the Simply Scrappin' Kits. I was struggling tonight with my other scrapbooking supplies and ended up putting them away out of frustration. I decided to pull out my Stampin' Up goodies and these two pages came together so fast. It helps so much when you get a whole bunch of great products that MATCH! It takes alot of the hard work out of the planning. It leaves you free to be creative, knowing that it will all go together. I like that!

Happy Friday everyone!

No comments: