Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Embossing Class

Last week I held the embossing class here at my place. I had a fabulous time teaching 5 gorgeous ladies how to play with powder! I thought I would show you what we created.

First we created a 8x8 scrapbook page:

This uses the Baroque Motifs swirl and the Schoolbook Serif Alphabet (new set to me - and I LOVE IT!), along with the white embossing powder. The scallops were made with the slit punch (I just love tools that have more than one use - don't you?) and the Jumbo eyelet was set with the Crop-o-dile.

Next we created a nice little card:This used Garden Whimsy and uses the Emboss Resist technique.

And finally we created these gorgeous little clips I have named 'Happy Clips'. I found these all over a heap of American blogs (one here) and just loved them.They were super easy and a really great idea for a gift. I think they would make a fabulous book mark - don't you?

Do you wish you couldv'e come now? Well, just let me know if you would like to learn how to use embossing powder......or even if you just want a night out! I would be happy to repeat this class if I have enough participants. Just contact me at scrapalley@aapt.net.au, OK?

Bye for now,