Thursday, March 12, 2009

Stampin' Up March Madness

Well, the countdown is well and truly on for the finish of 2008-2009 catalogue. Personally, I wish the month would go a little faster. I LOVE A NEW CATALOGUE (picture me shouting here).

But I know some of you haven't yet got everything you wanted from this catalogue. So I am having a MARCH MADNESS sale exclusive to me. Here are the details:

* Spend $100 and receive 10% discount on product (that means some retiring sets that are discounted by 25% are now 35% cheaper!!)

* Spend $160 and receive 10% discount PLUS FREE SHIPPING

* Spend $200 and receive 10% discount, free shipping plus a FREE STAMP SET from my stash of Sale-a-bration stamp sets.

* These specials are only available through Alex Hughes, Independent SU Demonstrator

Email me with your order and I will have it shipped directly to your door. Why not get a bunch of friends together and order over $300 between you and receive hostess benefits on top of my specials!! Get in quick, the retired products are disappearing at an alarming rate.

Alternatively, call me and I can personally deliver your order if you are local to the Central Coast of NSW.

Email: scrapalley@gmail.com
Phone: 4362 7209

On another similar subject, guess what I received this week?

My preorder from the new catalogue. Yippee! This year Stampin' Up have been so nice to us and let us have a few products before the catalogue is released. That way we can be ready to show you some new goodies straight away on April 1. Speaking of which, stay tuned for details of my catalogue launch party. It is coming up soon.

Be sure to contact me with your March Madness order ASAP.

Bye for now,
Alex

No comments: