Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Phew.....

What a busy little week I have had! I came back home from Brisbane on Sunday (on a flight that took 4 hours instead of 1 hour!!!!) totally exhausted and really happy about the weekend at Convention. It was so much fun. A big thanks to all you girls that made my weekend great.

It started with check-in and us being really excited because my Upline Linda and her next level down, Cheryl both received a Demonstrator of the Year badge. This meant that they were in the top 25 in Australia!! How Exciting and a wonderful reward for their hard work this year.

We then had two days of presentations and demos and make-and-takes.

Here is a scrapbook page we got to make and I added the picture when we got home:

The end evening was a lovely dinner where they presented all the top people with stamp sets for their hard work. It was a fabulous opportunity to get dressed up and celebrate a few of the girls from the Central Coast.
This is Georgina and myself. Georgina is the number one reason myself and a number of others are now with Stampin' Up. I am really happy that I have been an avid customer for the last 18 months and now look forward to sharing this craft with as many as I can. Spread the joy as they say! As I said above, Linda, Georgina & Cheryl were up on stage for numerous awards - Well Done Girls. I am really proud of you.

Now, this week I have had a 'little' bit of time (it IS school holidays) to play with some new stuff. Ahhhh, L O V E new stuff!!! Here is an old photo of Nathan reading with his Daddy when he was just a cute little baby on the brink of 'toddlerhood'.I have used Wild Wasabi and Soft Sky cardstock from the NEW In Color range and the patterned paper is from the Petals & Paisleys Designer Series Papers. These are such GREAT value at only $11.95 for 12 double sided sheets. Perfect for co-ordination in your albums. I have also used the NEW Scallop Punch (have to say it is my FAV thing), the Cropodile (or is THIS my new fav thing?!), the new jumbo eyelets (so easy to set with the Cropodile) and some Hodge Podge Hardware. The alpha set is Big Deal Alpha and the stamps are from Boho Backgrounds & Warm Words.

If you are interested in any of these products or would like a copy of the catalogue, please do not hesitate to contact me at scrapalley@aapt.net.au and I will help you out.

Bye for now,

1 comment:

Scrap Happy Mum said...

Hey Alex - glad to hear that you had a great weekend!! Love the pages!