Sunday, July 13, 2008

New Spring Mini Catalogue coming soon.....

....and I am sooooo excited. As a customer last year, I used to get REALLY excited to see the new products that come out in the Stampin' Up Mini Catalogue. THIS YEAR, as a demonstrator, I get to order them FIRST! Yay. My pre-order arrived last week and although it is school holidays (my time is not my own to an even larger extent!) I did manage to create a few things with them. Here they are:
A Thank you card featuring die-cut flowers and Summer Picnic paper. (Psst! Guess what!?!? The new stamp sets are die-cut too. What does that mean? You don't need to cut out the rubber image yourself. YAY!! This is Stampin' Up's treat to you - the customer - for being so great!)And I also created a scrapbook page:I have to admit that I just love the new papers and stamps in the Spring Catalogue. These papers I have used here are so fresh and bright. And the others I have are nice and earthy (will show you some photos of these in the next couple of days when I can steal some more time to myself!).

Contact me at scrapalley@aapt.net.au if you would like a copy of the catalogue on 1st August. That is when you are able to start ordering. In fact, on Friday 1st August I will be holding a Catalogue Launch Night with some other demonstrators to show you the new stamp sets and goodies. If you would like to come along and make some goodies, again email me for details (numbers are limited). If you are on my Customer database, you will be receiving my newsletter in the next couple of days with all the booking details - be sure to keep your eye on your email box for it.

Bye for now,

1 comment:

Back to New Blinds said...

Looking good Alex...... Love your work.

Regards Pam