Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Now's the best time........

to join Stampin' Up and do what I do, that is. From now until 15th August if you join the Stampin' Up family you will receive over $560 worth of product for only $299. That is a savings of $25 off the normal joining price. Not only do you receive a whole bundle of product, you get to customise it to suit YOU!!

You can check out all the details (with product pictures) over HERE.

I have loved being a part of Stampin' Up over the last four months. The people I have met, the fun I have had with my uplines team and the products and tools I have had to play with have all been fantastic. If you want to talk to me more about the opportunity, please feel free to contact me on (02) 4362 7209. I am only too happy to answer any questions and tell you all about the Stampin' Up opportunity (over a cup of coffee would be nice, don't you think?)

Can't leave you without out a picture, so here is a card I made with the scraps on my desk after making the little matchbook album below.
Bye,

No comments: