Friday, October 31, 2008

New baby in the house and Happy Halloween

Those of you that know me well and have seen me lately know that I am pretty excited about a new baby to hit my house. Yep, and it's pink!!

It's my new laptop. See since I lost my study during the 'Try to sell the house' period and now have no study, my pay off was a new toy. So I made sure that it was PINK!! So THAT is my new baby. And don't I just love it!! Nothing like surfin' the web while cookin' dinner!

Anyway, also wanted to wish you Happy Halloween and share with you some little surprise tags I put in the boys lunch boxes today.They loved it and it was a great surprise.  And it gave me an excuse to use those Halloween stamps that come in some of the Stampin' Up sets.  This one is from the Hostess set 'Party Punch' and fits the Tab punch perfectly.  Then I used the black Stampin' Write marker to colour just the cats to stamp across the bottom strip.  The 'Happy Halloween' at the bottom comes from the 'Occasional Greetings' set.

Also want to wish all my customers that are teachers a Happy World Teachers Day. You are a gift to our children.

Bye for now,
Alex

No comments: