Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Stamp Class for February

That's right!  I am getting myself into gear and have planned my first class for 2009.

Where:  My place 
When:  Tuesday 17th February 
Time:  7.30pm-9.30pm
Cost:  $15

The theme of the class is 'Ink, Spray & Smash'.  Mmmm, interesting name huh!  It's an interesting technique too.  Easy and effective - just the way I like them.

Here is a sample of the cards you can make on the night:

So let me know by email at scrapalley@aapt.net.au if you would like to book in and I will let you know my address if you don't know it already.  I am looking forward to getting back into classes and workshops again.  I love this job!!

Bye for now,
Alex

2 comments:

fmfab said...

Would love to come to the class but being in vic i am too far away!! Will you be posting how you do the technique. You have me very curious. The cards look amazing.

Amber said...

Those are some really hot cards.