Saturday, May 9, 2009

Have a Fabulous Day!!!!

Happy Mothers Day to all my wonderful friends and customers.  I hope you all have a fabulous day and that you get spoilt.  

I have started the morning by doing my job.........yep, a sick little boy to look after.  But on top of that I have been spoilt with lots of gifts from the school Mothers Day Stall, a Singstar (love a bit of closet karaoke) and been dished up a gorgeous breakfast of croissants and fresh fruit.  My Mum is along side me enjoying it too.

Here is the card I made for Mum:
We made this in the Mothers Day class last week.   The flower is called a Dahlia Fold Flower and is quite easy to create once you get the hang of the fold.
The flower pops out for you to write on the card.
I also made her a scrapbook page fold-out which I will try to photograph today before she takes it home.

Again, have a fabulous day.
Bye
Alex

No comments: