Wednesday, March 19, 2008

First Workshop!

On Wednesday night I held my very first workshop. It was among friends and I felt that it went really well. I had a great time and the host got some great goodies for free.

I had worked all week on this little display to celebrate Easter:

It was fun to do and rather easy. I just stamped a whole bunch of Stampin' Up flowers and cut them out. Then thread them onto a skewer and top with an easter egg or easter chick. Easy!!
And we created these two cards:The gorgeous brown patterned paper on this card is only available for the next week. Please contact me if you would like me to order some for you. It comes in a pack of 12 sheets (2ea. of 6 designs), 12 x 12 size, all in co-ordinating patterns. At only $16.95 it is a great deal. But only available until the end of March, this will not be in the new catalogue.

I will be back over the weekend to share with you some other goodies I have made lately.

Bye,

1 comment:

liz said...

You did great Alex!

I loved the cards we made and the easter display - gorgeous!!