Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Wooo Hooo!!!!!!

I have today, in my hot little hands, a copy of the new catalogue (Thanks a bunch Linda!).

It is GORGEOUS!!!!! So many new things to play with......I can't wait until 1st April. I am not allowed to show you yet.....Oooooo! the suspense. LOL.

If you would like to pre-order a copy of the new Idea & Catalogue Book, please do not hesitate to contact me. They retail for $12.95 and are packed full of not only fabulous products but devine projects for you to copy. My special to you will be the Books available for $10.00 each - believe me....you will look at it over & over & over again. The Book and ordering will be available from the 1st April.

Keep an eye out here over the next week and I will give you some sneak peeks at some of the sets available.

Bye,

No comments: