Monday, March 24, 2008

Phew....

the long weekend is over! It has been a very busy one here in our household this weekend. With a three year old birthday party and Easter all rolled into one!! But we have had a fantastic time.

Just a couple of cards to share with you:
This card uses the Bugs & Kisses set. It is so darn cute! I cased this card from Split Coast Stampers which is a great place for inspiration.

This card was for my Father-in-Laws birthday and uses the All About U set (which looks like it will be discontinued - boo hoo!) I really love this set, it lends itself well to males cards but can also be used as a girly design just by using pretty colours. (Card also features Basic Grey paper - am looking forward to the new Stampin' Up designer papers. They look gorgeous and at the moment I only have a limited few SU papers to play with. And as they are all discontinuing it is not worth it to get any more now. Not too many sleeps to go before the new catalogue is available!

I have worked on some more cards tonight but as I can't photograph them till tomorrow, I will have to share them with you later.

Bye for now,

No comments: