Thursday, April 2, 2009

Displays for our Launch

One more sleep until I get to have fun at our Catalogue Launch.  Yipee!

So............because it is tomorrow, I thought I would share some samples I have made.

This is a frame I had from my old gifts and homewares business and the glass had broken in transit.  So it has been sitting in my drawer waiting for some action. 
 I have used the Always stamp set and the new Three Little Words set on this project.  Colours are Chocolate Chip and Pink Pirouette (be prepared to see that colour ALOT here this year :)

This next project is a cute little acetate box that will be one of the prizes for the night.  Isn't it cute?

This will be one of the projects for next weeks Easter Class (sorry, class is full but if you would like to make one of these keep an eye out for more class coming soon).  They would be great for any occasion.

And lastly, my lolly pot.  Mmmm, picture this filled to overflowing with gorgeous pink & white marshmellows.  Sorry, I really should have done that for the picture shouldn't I?  That is how it will be presented tomorrow night.  Filled to the brim with yummy goodness.

Thanks for stopping by, I will be back to share more really soon.
Alex



No comments: