Thursday, April 9, 2009

Heaps to Share

Our launch night was great and I hope our customers had a fabulous time.  We had a room of nearly 40 people experimenting with new Stampin' Up products.  I loved it :)

These were the projects we created:
Cherish Card 
Fresh Cuts Stamp Set and Warm Words

Chocolate Bar Wrapper - this is so easy and such a cute treat
Occasional Greeting Stamp Set and Good Morning Sunshine Patterned Paper

Thank you Card
All Scallops Stamp Set and Good Morning Sunshine Patterned Paper

Last night I held an Easter class here at home to create a few gift ideas for the next weekend (you know, when the bunny with the floppy ears comes).  I had a lovely group of crafters who went home with the cutest little boxes that they don't want to hand on to anyone else. LOL!  Oh well, they will have to make some more then.  I am going to be busy tomorrow creating a whole bunch of them to give out to my family.  And of course I have three little boys who would all like one too.
 And we made this little pouch for eggs.
And this sweet card with the Oval Punch.

Also this week, I received a bunch of new stamps and papers.  Sigh!!  If only I had more hours in the day to play.   Here I have played with a Simply Scrappin kit (Sweet Nothings) and the Sweet Sticky Cuts with the Fine Supanova glitter (mmmmm, love it!).
And an acetate card using Good Morning Sunshine patterned paper.  I love playing with acetate.  It's a medium that gives your cards a different element and I like that.

Thanks for dropping by.  If you have any questions about any of the Stampin' Up products I have used, please email me at scrapalley@gmail.com.  I am only too happy to help.  I will be sure to share more with you over the next few days.
Bye
Alex





1 comment:

liz said...

Love that Glitter Tree!!!