Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Crazy for Stampin' Up Cupcakes

I was so excited to see soooo many cupcake goodies in the new catalogue this year.  This is the card I have been doing at a couple of classes lately using the Crazy for Cupcakes stamp set.
We have watercoloured the cupcakes on the stand with SU Watercolor crayons and an Aqua brush.  I never thought I liked watercolouring.................until I found the Stampin' Up Watercolor Crayons.  They are DIVINE and just heavenly to colour with.  Let me know if you would like to have a workshop to try them out.  I would love to show you how to use them.

Bye for now,
Alex

1 comment:

Jeanne Couch said...

Hey Alex
I love this cupcake card - its gorgeous!! As are all your cards!! Please post some of your scrap pages - I would love to see some...
Love Jeanne xxx