Monday, June 29, 2009

Whoooo's a Cutie?

A couple of weeks ago I held a class on chipboard. We inked, glued, coloured and glittered a bunch of Stampin' Up Chipboard shapes (my kitchen floor was very sparkly by the end of the night).

Here is a scrapbook page where I used the branch and owl from the On Board So Tweet set:


I got inspiration for the owl from somewhere on my blogging searches and would love to give credit, but my brain won't seem to retain anything at the moment. He wasn't my idea but I love him anyway.

And here is a card we created with the chipboard pear.
We ran it through the Cuttlebug with an embossing folder to create the polka dots.

We got good news today, it seems that our new house has a few little building issues but nothing major. Yay! Just need a plumbers report on Monday and everything hopefully will be a 'GO'. I cannot wait to get my family into our new property.

Thanks for stopping by,
Alex

No comments: