Monday, June 29, 2009

I'm Back

Phew.....the last couple of weeks have been a whirl wind of stress and house inspections. But I think the search is nearly at an end. We have found a house, had our offer accepted and as long as it isn't about to fall down upon building inspection.......we should be moving in within three weeks. Yay!!!!!!

I realise that it has been a little while since I posted anything here, so I wanted to share with you pic's from my last class I held in my studio last week. We had a great night and everyone went home with a little chipboard booklet to decorate. Here is mine:
I used the Bella Rose papers, which are one of my favourite packs this year.
This is me when I was a Bubba. Arn't I cute!?!?

We used the Bind-it-All to put the book all together.
I will be holding this class again when I get settled in my new home, so if you like this little book and want one of your own then keep an eye on my blog here for new classes coming up.

Will be back with more soon.
Thanks for stopping by.
Alex

1 comment:

liz Walker said...

Looks great Alex!

Have you noticed how much Nathan looks like you?

Amazing!