Friday, February 6, 2009

It's nearly Valentines Day

and I have been a busy bee creating a bunch of goodies for Terrigal Markets.  It is on next Saturday - yep, Valentines Day and I am really looking forward to it.  Who doesn't love an excuse to papercraft!?  I certainly do.  I will have lots of cards, boxes etc for sale and also the opportunity for workshop sign-ups.  So if you are local to the Central Coast, NSW come to the Terrigal Markets at Terrigal Primary School next Saturday 14th February.  I would love you to come and say Hi!

Here is a cute pocket envelope made for Valentines Day - or any day you feel like sharing the love! It uses the 5-in-1 template and some bits from the latest mini catalogue (further details below).  I plan on putting a chocolate bar or some sort of goodies in it for Valentines Day.  If  you would like to make one, how about booking a workshop.  Invite a couple of friends over and they could take one of these home that they made themselves.  Workshops are heaps of fun with no pressure and goodies to take home.  Contact me at scrapalley@aapt.net.au if you want to know more.

Products used
Stamps:  A Happy Heart (set of 6 - $41.95)
Hodgepodge Hardware:  Styled Silver ($57.95 or Hardware share for $12.20)
Ribbon:  Rose Red Double Stitched $19.95 - 9.1m
Punch:  Designer Label $30.95
Cardstock:  12x12 Textured In Color pack $17.25
Ink Pad:  Rose Red $9.95
Sticky Strip: $12.95

Have a great weekend and I will be back to share some more Valentines cards this week.
Bye
Alex Hughes

No comments: