Saturday, February 14, 2009

New Service

I know alot of my viewers here at my blog are not from close by and may not have access to a Stampin' Up Demonstrator.  This has got me thinking, everyone should have access to these fabulous products.

Therefore, I want to add the option of buying Stampin' Up products from me here at my blog. That way anyone, Australia wide, can get these fabulous products shipped directly to their door. 

Like the sound of that?
And to make it easy, I am adding Paypal as the option to order and pay.  So from now on I will provide the option of purchasing showcased products with the simple click of a button.

So for starters I want to share with you this card I have created.  It uses the stamp set "A Happy Heart" from the Summer Mini Catalogue.  Isn't it so cute?


Image courtesy Stampin' Up Summer Mini Catalogue

If you would like to purchase this stamp set, click on the paypal button below (Australian residents only).  Stamp set is $41.95 for a set of 6 co-ordinating stamps (pictured above), shipped directly to your door plus $5.95 for postage and handling.  Your item will be ordered immediately upon receipt of your payment and will be shipped directly to you within 7-14 working days.   (This offer only available to Australian residents only)


A Happy Heart Stamp Set with P&H


How good is that?   Now you can all share in the Stampin' Up experience.  If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me at scrapalley@gmail.com or on 0414 444150.  I am only too happy to help.
I am really excited about this new option to you.  I hope you are too and take up the opportunity when you see something you would like.  And who wouldn't want 'A Happy Heart' ?

Bye
Alex

No comments: