Sunday, February 22, 2009

Ribbon Share

It's time for another ribbon share.  I thought I might do a couple of these before the catalogue ends for the year.  Yes, it's nearly time for a new catalogue and it is unsure which ribbons will stay for the next one.
So grab these if you want to sample a bunch of ribbons (I am sure these will change because they feature an In-Color).  This share is for the Striped Grosgrain in Pumpkin Pie, Real Red, Wild Wasabi and Bashful Blue.  You will receive a 4th share in each ribbon roll for the amount of $15.70.   If you require postage anywhere in Australia, postage will be $3.  Ordering and payment can be made with credit card with the Paypal button below (with both pickup and postage options) or alternatively you can email me at scrapalley@gmail.com to order.

Postage

On the card above I have created the flowers with the Bashful Blue ribbon and used a Prettys half-pearl for the centre.  Here is a close-up view:
Let me know by email if you would like a share in these ribbons.  scrapalley@gmail.com

Bye
Alex

No comments: