Saturday, August 29, 2009

All things vintage & shabby


I am loving all things vintage and shabby at the moment. Rough it up, stain it, spritz it and sponge it.
I have used the Friends 24/7 bird stamp on this card and stained some white crochet lace with plain old coffee. I love this effect. What do you think? A bit vintagey? (I know, that isn't really a word). I have also embossed along the bottom in white embossing powder. Love that stuff too.

I hope you are having a fabulous weekend, it is really windy here and the big trees on our new property are quite noisy. Perfect weather for crafting (or painting walls, which is what I am starting tomorrow I think :).

Bye,
Alex


2 comments:

BALLET NEWS said...

Hello, you have the most gorgeous site here and I had to leave this comment for you ! Your posts are lovely and you have interesting pictures. It's all perfect so thank you for sharing them all and best wishes....

Alex Hughes said...

Thank you Elise. I love it when people leave comments to let me know they enjoy my creations.