Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Stampin Up Classes @ Lisarow

Well, you asked for it and here it is. My new class schedule. I have been asked lately when my classes will be starting again and I am now finally settled enough (will all those boxes EVER be
unpacked???) I have held two Stamp Clubs here so far and we had a great time. Want to see what we made? This gorgeous little magazine holder:
I found this pattern here at Inking Idaho and my gorgeous upline Georgina was so clever and altered the pattern to fit our cards and envelopes into it (Thanks Georgina). It is just so cute. Do you want to make one? Here are the details:

When: {Postponed to a later date}
Time: 7.30pm
Where: Lisarow - email or phone to book in and I will give you the address
Cost: $15.00

I know a few of you out there are unable to come to night time classes so as of this month I will be holding Monday 'daytime' classes. The first one is a Stamp-a-Stack where you will make 6 cards (3 each of 2 designs). These are perfect classes to get your stash of cards up.

Here are the details:
Stamp-A-Stack
When: Monday 24th August
Time: 10.30am - 1.30pm
Where: Lisarow - email or phone to book in and I will give you the address
Cost: $20 - includes lunch

Father's Day is just around the corner and do you have your cards organised? If not, then come along to this class and make some Father's Day goodies. (Sneak Peek coming soon!)

Fathers Day Craft
When: Friday 28th August
Time: 7.30pm
Where: Lisarow - email or phone to book in and I will give you the address
Cost: $15

Have you ever wanted to know how to utilise your computer in your cardmaking and scrapbooking? Then the next class is for you. Come along and learn some techniques to use your computer for journalling and sentiments on cards, learn a little about digital scrapbooking by putting words directly onto your photo and a few other tips. (Sneak Peek coming soon!) Here are the details:

Computers & Crafting
When: Wednesday 2nd September
Time: 7.30pm
Where: Lisarow - email or phone to book in and I will give you the address
Cost: $20

We all know that I love shabby chic, but do you?

If you do, you won't want to miss out on this class where we will play with some vintage techniques to create some beautiful cards. I will be running this class both during the day and at night time so that you can come when it suits you best.

Shabby Chic Cards
When: Monday 7th September
Time: 10.30am - 1.30pm
Where: Lisarow - email or phone to book in and I will give you the address
Cost: $20 - including lunch

Shabby Chic Cards
When: Tuesday 8th September
Time: 7.30pm
Where: Lisarow - email or phone to book in and I will give you the address
Cost: $15 (sorry, no dinner with this one. LOL!! :)

And last of all for this set of classes is my Parisian Breeze Friends Album. I love, love, love this new cardstock paper in the Spring Mini Catalogue. It is BEAUTIFUL. Come along and make this fun little album with cardstock pages and gorgeous embellishments.

It can be created with any title and would make a fun gift or keepsake for someone (or keep it for yourself like I have). Here are the details:

Parisian Breeze Album
When: Wednesday 16th September
Time: 7.30pm
Where: Lisarow - email or phone to book in and I will give you the address
Cost: $20
Phew!! That is huge isn't it? I can't wait to get started back into classes and create with you all. All class fees include all the materials you need. You might like to bring along your own trimmer to use (don't worry if you don't have one, I have spares). Please email me at scrapalley@gmail.com or phone me on 0414 444 150 to book your spot into any (or all!!) of the above classes. I would love to see you here.

Bye
Alex

1 comment:

Jeanne Couch said...

Hi Alex! Glad to see you are back in the swing of things.
I love your Friends book... that paper is to die for isn't it, lol!