Saturday, August 22, 2009

Stamp-a-Stack Q & A

I have had a few questions over the last week about what a Stamp-a-Stack is. So I thought I would clear it up for you in case you wanted to know.

A stamp-a-stack is where you come along and make a stack of cards to keep in your stash for when you need them. Everything is included in the class price, you need to bring nothing. You make 6 cards (3 each of 2 designs) and they are in the theme of the class. So here is a sneak peek of one of the cards for Monday's Stamp-a-Stack:

The theme for Monday is birthdays and we will using the Party Hearty stamp set. Plus we will be using some new patterned paper from the Spring Mini. (Doesn't look a bit like Christmas does it?).

I still have two spots left for Monday's class, so if you would like to come along and make three of the above card (or a different configuration of that card) plus three more, then email me at scrapalley@gmail.com or call me on 0414 444 150 to book your spot. Details are over on the side there.

Have a great Sunday tomorrow,
Bye
Alex

No comments: